Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yoga Diet

There is no such thing as a yoga diet.  You do not ever never ever have to diet.  Yoga will do it for you.  Seriously.

I remember when Dani told me this and I was thinking, "whatever lady!"  But she was a correct lady.  Tonight is a perfect example of the yoga diet that is not a diet.

You over indulge, just a little, yoga will kick your ass!  I had roasted veggies/potatoes and bread for dinner.  Sounds good, healthy...portion control went out the window and I ate enough for a family of 4 little people.  Okay, not that much, 3 little people.  OH..I forgot to mention, a dish of ice cream.  I was soooooo sick.  You can never overeat and be a yogi at the same time.  Even "good" food will make you sick. I'm not talking about just regular oooooof  I am full gotta unzip the pants sick.  No No No!  I am talking sick.  Like, I wanted to puke sick.  I had to retire to my bed and hold my teddy bear, Holly.  (She is Christmas themed, it's not her fault.)  I have provided a picture.  Be careful, it's not pretty. 


Me with Holly, hanging on for dear life!  ugh  : /
So, let that be a warning to all of you considering a life with yoga.  It is a commitment and yoga is a bitch...yoga always wins! 

Yoga will make you happy.  Yoga will make you healthy.  Yoga will kick your ASSSSSSS!  And you will love it!  : )

Peace Love JOY
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment