Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Circuit Training!!!!!

"Build strength, stamina, and endurance with Circuit Training. With a mix of cardio, resistance training, and abdominal strength, this class is designed to target fat loss, muscle building, and heart health. Circuit Training is appropriate for all levels of fitness."

The above is a description of a class I am taking tomorrow morning.  I am scared for I have never taken this yoga class nor with this teacher.  Her name is Jina and she looks strong!  I have to take this class.  Why?  I need to build up more core strength to get me through those tough poses.  I will do the best I can and I will let you all know. 

Class is tomorrow at 10:30 am.  Send me some good vibes and PRAYERS!  ha

Peace Love Joy
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Will someone please organize this in a park here in Murrieta, CA so I can ride my electric bike to the park and get exercise doing Yoga like 3 times a week! pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase :) Awesome Amy! I'm sure you will do great and feel soooo good doing it! Peace Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vincent! xoxox I love you sweet Vincent. You are so supportive. I am sending you hugs and kisses darling! xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete