Thursday, April 7, 2011

I love ABE!

I belong to a FB group that focuses on the teachings of Abraham.  Here is a quote from Abraham that I love and I hope you love it too.  : )

"Here is a process. Some say it is a trick that works. It's not a trick. It's a utilization of the Laws of the Universe. Remember that your goal is to find an object of attention that makes you feel good while you find it.. So what you are wanting to do is look for objects of attention to which you can flow an Energy of appreciation. Now, here's the reason that this is sneaky. By choosing an object of attention that causes pure positive Energy to flow through you, guess what happens to the vessel through which the pure positive Energy is flowing? You thrive."
- Abraham-Hicks -
 
What is Abraham?  I think the best way to answer that question is to let Abraham answer it.  I defer to the Abraham/Hicks website for Abrahams' answer.  (http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/about_abraham.php)
 
"a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension"  or  "We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions."  and  Abraham has told us through Esther that whenever we feel moments of great love, exhilaration, pure joy, stoned-out bliss, even the energy of sexual orgasm when we feel that Energy Flow rushing through our bodies, that is the energy of Source, and that is who Abraham "is".

Check out their website and materials.  I have learned so much from Abraham, but really from myself.  We are all connected.  That is why we all must be kind to ourselves and to each other.  We are ONE.  I love you all. 

Peace Love JOY
Amy  xoxo

1 comment: