Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OOOPS

OOOOPS is right.  I have learned an important lesson.  Do not complete a blog post around 2 or 3 AM and expect it to be fine.  I had tons of typos and blips and blops.  Sorry everyone. 

I feel better getting the story of teaching night out.  It was an overwhelming experience.  One thing I now know for sure, I belong in that class.  I had been feeling very out of place and sucky up until I taught.  The support I received from Dani, my yogi extraordinaire, and my classmates, was cleansing.  I felt like I belonged.  That is a great feeling. 

I want to talk about seeing Rich Logan chant and play guitar last Saturday night, but I am going to take the time to get my thoughts straight prior to writing the post.  (new thing!)  Oh, and I have to pay a bill.  Good times!

Peace Love JOY
Amy

Sending out a fabulous yoga happy vibe!  Namaste xo

No comments:

Post a Comment