Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kickin' my ASSSSSSSSSS!

Yes, it is time.  I realized in yoga class last Thursday, it is time to kick my asssssssssssss.  We took a surprise quiz.  I did horribly.  I thought I had been doing ok...reading the material, doing the homework...for the most part.  I just had to say it out loud, I am being a lazy assssssssssss.  I have been doing just enough to get by and that is not enough.

I have spent my life doing just enough to get by and move on.  I don't want to do that with yoga.  I am a YOGI, DAMN IT!  I want to be the BEST YOGI I can be!!!!!  I am not cutting it, people.

So, I am going to do a cleanse.  I am not doing this cleanse to lose pounds.  I want to do a healthy "Spring Cleaning" type of cleanse.  I have tons of "rubbish" in my tummy.  My core is just not clean.  I want to pour in the Prana or LIFE and get rid of all the blah in my belly. 

I really think of my body as a machine.  Well, this machine is in need of a fix!  Though it is wonderful I am doing the yoga and all, I am not studying as hard as I should study.  When I was in college, I was a really great studier.  I buckled down and learned the stuff without memorization.  (that never works)  I would write out all my material and read it over until I felt comfy with it.  Depending on the material, that could be 3 to 20 times.  (Ask my friend Ben about studying for out Milton exams.  Poor guy...it was more like 50 times!  I love you Ben xoxo)  I have been reading everything, but not really reading to learn.  I have been reading to say, "Homework is done!"  C'est fini!  Not good enough.

Also, I haven't been doing yoga everyday.  I cannot call my self a student of the beautiful philosophy and science that is yoga and not do yoga everyday!  I really want to become a member at Prana for $65 a month.  It's a great deal. You get unlimited yoga at both downtown and southwest locations.  Pray I can fit it into my budget. 

I just wanted my readers to know I am recommitting myself to this goal:  I, Amy Louise Bernadette Faurote, will be the best damn YOGI I can be!  Peace Love JOY

xoxoxoxoxo

Sending out a HAPPY VIBE!  Peace Love JOY JOY  JOY xo

No comments:

Post a Comment