Friday, July 8, 2011

Simon Park

I was set to go and practice with Simon Park.  I have never met him, but according to my teacher, Dani, he's the best!  I missed tonight.  I am going with the flow.  I am working very hard on not feeling sad or let down.  I am as I am.  I am, I said...to no one there!  Ok...a little Neil Diamond for you.

I miss my yoga classmates.  We didn't have class last Thursday.  They are a bunch of great gals!

I am working on a project for yoga class.  Yoga as art.  I think that goes without saying.  Yoga is an art and a science and a philosophy.  I have contacted artists and only one great yoga teacher, Eddie, responded.  What can I do? 

Does anyone really respond to blogs?  Is my blog a complete snore?  ha ha

Just a little post to blah it up.

Namaste fuck fuck fuck!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment