Monday, June 6, 2011

Love Love Love

Another quick blog post....I want love.  I know I know....I am loved.  I am loved by the UNIVERSE!  I have lots of love everywhere!  I am blessed and blessed and I can't believe how damn blessed I am!  Seriously, I am so happy.  But I want a man.  Not just any man, I want a partner.  I want to have a man with whom I can make love (yeah...the really good kind...even if it's a quickie...and lots...because that's the way I like it!), laugh hysterically all the time, understand the science and philosophy of yoga, (doesn't have to be an expert, but knows stuff or he is interested in learning...ok?), he must love himself in a good, healthy manner, read a lot, appreciate art/music, dance (not well, I like men who dance badly...then we match!) and love life fully.  He doesn't have to have a "career" or make tons of money.  (I will have tons of money : )  He doesn't have to be a male model or be the most handsome man around.  He can be bald.  He can have hair.  He can be anything in the world.  I want a man who is aware of his creative abilities and creates the life he wants.  I want to be his friend and partner.  Oh...and he better kiss so well that I literally collapse.  Sorry, that is a requirement.  : )

Okay, I am working on a post about last Sunday's 6 hour class and my excursion into the real world!  Oy!  I survived.  I just want to put it out there...along with the 2 healthy, happy dogs, I want a MAN.  Yum.

This is a kind of sexy picture, but it's also very artsy.  I will never look like this woman and I don't care if my man looks like this man.  We will look BETTER!  YEAH!

Namaste
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment