Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am sorry that I have not been posting regularly.  I have stuff to say, but not the will to post it.  It's not really depression as much as it's...well...what? 

I don't know how to put it.  I feel as though things are rapidly changing in my life, yet I also feel as though I have regressed.  I want to go to yoga more often, but it is so expensive.  Then, I say, do it more at home.  At home...I am a lazy fuck.  I don't like to work out at all.  I will meditate, but it is hard for me to stay motivated to practice yoga at home. 

Why?  Let me know what you think.



It was hinted at me in the last yoga teacher's class, that I monopolize the discussion and am too didactic in my way of speaking.  Hmmmmmmmm?  We are currently reading the Bhagavad Gita.  I have read it twice.  I was excited to discuss it and I really enjoyed it.  So yes, I was going on and on a bit.  No one else in class was really talking.  My teacher, Dani, kind of pointed out I was talking too much and she was encouraging others to jump in.  Other ladies were talking and asking questions, but not a lot.  I can't help it I had a lot to say.  But really, in the moment, I recognized that maybe other's egos were thinking I was all smarty pants.  I really was not a smarty pants.  Then I think...if I am worried about others and they thinking I am a smarty pants...and caring about it...maybe I am a big ego freak!  YIKES!!!!!




Either way, I think that my true gift is silence.  If I just enjoy learning for myself, it won't overload or overwhelm anyone else.  Don't get me wrong, I love the girls in my yoga class.  Each one I consider a new and blossoming friend.  I am not sure what else to say.  Except...Amy...maybe you come off as didactic and smarty pants...so what?  It really doesn't have anything to do with me.

Well, that's better.  Peace Love
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment