Monday, November 7, 2011

Marcus Aurelius said.....

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ~ Marcus Aurelius


I just read this post on FB and it really struck me.  I have known this, that everything that happens to us is because of our own actions, yet this quote made it finally sink into my heart/soul.  I feel so free!  Isn't this crazy!  ?  One simple quote seen on FB can be so meaningful or meaningless.  Life is so wonderful.  I am so pleased.

I have a Kathryn Budig post, a Wade Morissette post and many more.  I am just getting my head and body together right now.  OH...I am also starting a cleanse.

I love you all.  We are all connected.  What a blessing!

Peace Love JOY
Amy  xoxox

Awakening!  Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment